(PresseBox) (Walldorf, 08.11.2016) SAP stellte heute SAP Connected Parking vor, eine Lösung für das Internet der Dinge (IoT …
(Orginal – Story lesen…)
- The ease of use of a Nano board with the addition of secure IoT and BT connectivity Small (45mm x 18mm), robust and powerful board; 3.3V variant of the Nano family. Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller and a pre-certified ESP32-based WiFi and Bluetooth module from u-blox
- Small (45mm x 18mm), robust and powerful board; 3.3V variant of the Nano family. Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller and a pre-certified ESP32-based WiFi and Bluetooth module from u-blox.
- Clock up to 48MHz, Flash 256KB, SRAM 32KB, Secure WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity with a 6-axis IMU, ECC608A crypto chip provides IoT security. Two 15 pins connectors (one on each side) that are pin to pin compatible with the original Arduino Nano
- 1.WORLDWIDE ENGINEERING LEADERS: We are the only Canadian Owned Company Providing IoT Kits, Autonomous Smart Machines, Arduino Compatible Accessories, Home Electronics, Science Fair Supplies, Circuit Builders and More! We are Engineers, Educators and Programmers So We Know How Important it is to Make Learning Fun! Not All IoT Kits Are Created Equal: Pay For True Quality & You Will Not Be Disappointed. Thanks for your support - you'll hear from us as soon as you order.
- 2.INTELLIGENT & FUN SYSTEM FOR BEGINNERS & PROFESSIONALS: Perfect intro to programmable IoT robotics. Includes a 19 lesson tutorial that will take young boys and girls from amateurs to experts while they play. Our simple to follow guide takes you and your child on a journey from building a simple 'Hello World!' program to a complex fully functional smart home with a RFID door switch, motion, Ultrasonic distance detection and more!
- 3.WIFI PROGRAMMING AND CONTROL: The Internet of Things simply means connecting devices to the internet and other network connected devices, allowing you to control them from your web browser, smartphone and more. Essentially, it allows you to take any device with an on/off switch and connect it to the internet, which allows you control over your home and devices from almost anywhere in the world. With dedication and a bit of practice you'll feel like an expert in no time!